Textbook of Clinical Neuroanatomy
This book is primarily designed for undergraduate medical and dental students. Also, it is an authoritative reference source for postgraduates and practicing neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- All chapters revised and updated, including
- details on cranial nerves and their lesions, blood supply and cerebrovascular accidents, motor and sensory disorders.
- new line diagrams, and real life photographs and MRI scans.
- Simple, to-the-point, easy-to-understand exam-oriented text
- Numerous, four coloured, large sized, and easy-to-draw diagrams
- Text provides unique problem based clinical and functional perspective