Head and Neuroanatomy
Praise for the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Head and Neuroanatomy:
Comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy describes isolated structures and also situates these structures within the larger functional systems…It is a must-have book.–ADVANCE for Physical Therapists & PT Assistants
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images–it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 1,182 original, full-color illustrations present comprehensive coverage of neuroanatomy to skillfully guide the reader through the anatomy of the head, from cranial bones, ligaments, and joints, to muscles, cranial nerves, topographical anatomy, and the anatomy of sensory organs
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout — ideal for rapid review
- A scratch-off code provides access to Winking Skull.com PLUS, featuring over 600 full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Neck and Internal Organs. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Use the Head and Neuroanatomy Image Collection to enhance your lectures and presentations; illustrations can be easily imported into presentation software and viewed with or without labeling.
Teaching anatomy? We have the educational e-product you need.
Instructors can use the ThiemeTeaching Assistant: Anatomyto download and easily import 2,000+ full-color illustrations to enhance presentations, course materials, and handouts.